Fantasy Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlight*HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Infection Will Spread..... Join Us!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liriq
TENSHI
Liriq

The Infection Will Spread..... Join Us!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Infection Will Spread..... Join Us!!!!!   The Infection Will Spread..... Join Us!!!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:44 pm

The Infection Will Spread..... Join Us!!!!! 1222379975974

Alright everybody, this is Liriq.
Shinra and I have made a little game for our fellow RPers at Western. T-Virus
The object of the game is to spread the T-Virus infection throughout Western Guilford's campus. Don't know what the T-Virus is? Let me explain.

The T-Virus is a virus that is very dangerous. If injected into a human's bloodstream it will travel through the veins making it's way to the brain. Once it reaches the brain it will slowly start to shut down your bodies nervous system and important organs. Once your heart stops there will be zero brain activity for a time. After about three hours of being in the deceased state you will be reanimated into a cannibalistic murderer. You will go after other humans and try to eat them. If a human is bitten that transfers the virus to them as well. Then the entire process repeats itself.

Now that you have some good information of the virus here is where it gets interesting. Do you like respect? Would you like some recognition from every fellow player on this forum? Would you like to have a special title for a few months on the forum? Well if you answered yes, then I have a proposition for you.

In this thread a certain organization would like to test out this little virus. We are hiring contestants to join a bit of a game that will help us further our goals. Curiosity spike? I hope so. In this competition you will be spreading the virus to assigned players and having a bit of fun. Are you scared? Think you will be infected? You probably will, but we have good news. There is an anti-virus. This cure will save you from the virus and ensure you safety from unconsentualy becoming a cannibal. Sounds fun now right? There are a few rules though.

1. To play you must sign up on the forum.

2. You must only infect your given target.

3. Once your target gets turned into a zombie then you are assigned their target.

4. The anti-virus will only work if you take it within 2 days of being infected.

5. If you attack your target and fail, you cannot attack them again for the remainder of the day.

6. You must be completely honest, if you are caught lying then you will be instantly infected.

Pretty simple huh? Well not entirely. There is a currency. We deal in points in this game and you get points for completing certain goals.
Here are the ways to earn points.

1. Infecting your target gets 100 points.

2. If your target gets turned into a zombie you get an extra 100 points.

3. Once your target is a zombie, if they infect someone else you get 50 points.

4. If a person is turned by your zombie then you get an extra 50 points.

5. If you manage to kill a zombie you get 200 points.

Here are the expenses that you can buy with the points.

1. Anti-virus costs 100 points.(price may increase after further purchasing, this thing is not cheap)

2. Stronger antibodies costs 300 points.(Meaning it takes 3 days to turn you instead of 2)

3. Body armor costs 200.(Stronger resistance to zombies, takes 2 hits from zombie to infect)

If you have any questions please post it on this thread. I will be sure to answer any and all with the best of my knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Samuel Grey
TENSHI
Samuel Grey

Roleplaying Character sheet
105th ODST :

PostSubject: Re: The Infection Will Spread..... Join Us!!!!!   The Infection Will Spread..... Join Us!!!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:01 pm

...im confused are we playing this at school or on here> confused
Back to top Go down
http://Theforumsite.lefora.com
Liriq
TENSHI
Liriq

PostSubject: Re: The Infection Will Spread..... Join Us!!!!!   The Infection Will Spread..... Join Us!!!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 8:05 pm

The game will be regulated on the forum but all action will take place at school. We will keep track of lifespans and purchasing on the forum. Targets will be given over pms and updates will be made through contacting me on pms so that others will not see what is going on when they are not supposed to. I will be controlling the game for the first round, there will be 4 rounds. 1 round per quarter of school year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infection Will Spread..... Join Us!!!!!   The Infection Will Spread..... Join Us!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Infection Will Spread..... Join Us!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Roleplay  :: General Forums :: Game Central :: T-Virus-
Jump to: